- Fall into the season with up to one month free- still time to make Meriel Marina Bay your home before the winter season hits
- Sail Right In; Immediate Occupancy Of Both North and South Buildings
- By Land Or By Sea; Zip Into Boston With Complimentary Shuttle to North Quincy Red Line Station or 20 Minute Water Ferry
November 8, 2018
David’s November Signature Cocktail
November is here and that means it’s time for a new cocktail of the month! With Marina Bay Market officially open, this month’s signature cocktail will feature ingredients that you can get at the market. With a huge beer, wine and cocktail accessory selection, the market can help you create all different kinds of delicious drinks!
November’s signature cocktail is a Blood Orange Sangria. This drink is easy to make and perfect for the upcoming holidays! Check out how to make this sangria below:
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 cup of orange juice
• ½ cup of brandy
• 1 tsp of blood orange bitters
• 1 750-ml bottle of your favorite red wine
• Blood Orange seltzer
• Oranges, lemons and limes
• Start off by making simple syrup! In a small pan, combine the sugar with ½ cup of water. Cook under medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Let it cool and you have simple syrup!
• Combine ¼ cup of the syrup with slices of oranges, lemons and limes, orange juice, brandy and bitters in a pitcher.
• Add the red wine and stir. Be sure to let the sangria refrigerate for a few hours so all the flavors get incorporated together!
• Top off the sangria with orange seltzer right before serving and serve in chilled glasses.
Give this sangria a try and be sure to stop by Marina Bay Market to get all of the above ingredients (with the exception of the brandy)! The market is open from 6am – 11pm every day and features a wide variety of products including a deli, beer & wine, fresh produce, coffee and much more. Check it out today!