November 8, 2018
David’s November Signature Cocktail
November is here and that means it’s time for a new cocktail of the month! With Marina Bay Market officially open, this month’s signature cocktail will feature ingredients that you can get at the market. With a huge beer, wine and cocktail accessory selection, the market can help you create all different kinds of delicious drinks!
November’s signature cocktail is a Blood Orange Sangria. This drink is easy to make and perfect for the upcoming holidays! Check out how to make this sangria below:
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 cup of orange juice
• ½ cup of brandy
• 1 tsp of blood orange bitters
• 1 750-ml bottle of your favorite red wine
• Blood Orange seltzer
• Oranges, lemons and limes
• Start off by making simple syrup! In a small pan, combine the sugar with ½ cup of water. Cook under medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Let it cool and you have simple syrup!
• Combine ¼ cup of the syrup with slices of oranges, lemons and limes, orange juice, brandy and bitters in a pitcher.
• Add the red wine and stir. Be sure to let the sangria refrigerate for a few hours so all the flavors get incorporated together!
• Top off the sangria with orange seltzer right before serving and serve in chilled glasses.
Give this sangria a try and be sure to stop by Marina Bay Market to get all of the above ingredients (with the exception of the brandy)! The market is open from 6am – 11pm every day and features a wide variety of products including a deli, beer & wine, fresh produce, coffee and much more. Check it out today!