- Fall into the season with up to one month free- still time to make Meriel Marina Bay your home before the winter season hits
- Sail Right In; Immediate Occupancy Of Both North and South Buildings
- By Land Or By Sea; Zip Into Boston With Complimentary Shuttle to North Quincy Red Line Station or 20 Minute Water Ferry
August 22, 2018
David’s August Signature Cocktail
Summer might be coming to an end soon, but that doesn’t mean the drinks have to! Enjoy the last few weeks of summer with a delicious cocktail that combines your favorite summer flavors.
The August cocktail of the month is a Country Thyme! This drink has everything you need from fragrant herbs to sweet agave nectar. This is very easy to make and will be sure to end your summer on a high note! Check out the recipe below.
• 1 sprig of thyme
• Fresh blueberries
• Fresh lemon
• Agave nectar
• 1.5 ounces of your favorite vodka
• To get the most fragrance and taste from the thyme, take a sprig and rub it between your hands. This will release the oils of the thyme. Then place it at the bottom of your glass and fill with ice.
• In a shaker, muddle together about 10 blueberries and ½ of a fresh lemon.
• Add 1.5 ounces of vodka and ¼ ounce of the agave nectar, and fill the shaker with ice.
• Give it a good shake for about 15 seconds and strain into your prepared glass.
• Garnish your drink with a sprig of thyme and enjoy your delicious Country Thyme!
(Photo Credit: Liquor.com)