- Fall into the season with up to one month free- still time to make Meriel Marina Bay your home before the winter season hits
- Sail Right In; Immediate Occupancy Of Both North and South Buildings
- By Land Or By Sea; Zip Into Boston With Complimentary Shuttle to North Quincy Red Line Station or 20 Minute Water Ferry
December 19, 2018
David’s December Signature Cocktail
The holidays are finally here and we’re so excited to celebrate! The holiday season brings about fun and exciting traditions such as decorating, picking out the best holiday tree, stringing up holiday lights and so much more. One of our favorite holiday traditions are all the different types of holiday parties. And what’s a holiday party without a signature cocktail?!
December’s signature cocktail is a Holiday Mule! This drink takes your average Moscow Mule and gives it a little twist with some delicious holiday flavors. It’s super easy to make and we can guarantee that this cocktail will impress your guests at your holiday party this season!
Ingredients (makes 1):
• 2 ounces of vodka
• 4 – 6 ounces of ginger beer
• 2 ounces of cranberry juice
• Simple syrup
• Start off by putting ice in your mug (a traditional Moscow Mule requires a copper mug!) or your favorite cocktail glass.
• Pour in your simple syrup (store bought or homemade), vodka and cranberry juice.
• Give the mixture a stir and then top it off with ginger beer.
• Garnish the drink with a slice of orange and cranberries to make your drink as festive as possible!
• Drink and enjoy!
The Holiday Mule will be featured as the signature cocktail at our Eat, Drink & Be Merry Holiday Party on December 20th, so be sure to come by and give it a try!
*Tip – There a few ways you can alter this cocktail to meet your holiday needs! Try replacing the vodka with gin in this recipe. Gin will give the drink a little more festive flavor! You can also put in a splash of orange juice to really make that citrus flavor come through.