- Fall into the season with up to one month free- still time to make Meriel Marina Bay your home before the winter season hits
- Sail Right In; Immediate Occupancy Of Both North and South Buildings
- By Land Or By Sea; Zip Into Boston With Complimentary Shuttle to North Quincy Red Line Station or 20 Minute Water Ferry
February 10, 2017
4 Reasons to Live on the Water
Do you have friends or relatives who live beside the ocean? Do they go on and on about how much they love their homes? But is waterfront living really worth it? At Meriel Marina Bay, we think it’s the best place to live, and the following are just a few reasons why.
1. It’s Relaxing
The ocean has a profoundly calming effect. In fact, scientific evidence suggests that people have an instinctive reaction to the sight of water. The ocean can calm hectic minds after a long work day or work week, and for some can even promote a meditative state of mind. Additionally, most people choose blue as their favorite color probably because it’s such a soothing hue.
2. It Helps You Sleep Soundly
When you live away from the city, car horns, sirens and other urban noises will never be an issue. Instead, you can be lulled into a deep slumber by the rhythmic sounds of the waves. Plus, ocean air is packed with particles called negative ions, which help the body take in oxygen more effectively. As an added bonus, negative ions can also reduce a person’s stress levels.
3. It’s Easier to Stay in Shape
When you reside by the ocean, there are all kinds of fun exercises right in your backyard for you to enjoy. To name a few, you could swim, jog, run, windsurf or play volleyball. We offer bicycle and kayak storage for those who like to venture out a little further off the property, and Marina Bay is conveniently located adjacent to the Quincy Riverwalk Trail System. The 2 mile trail is open to pedestrians, bicyclists, and fisherman at certain points!
Want a little tougher work out? Even simply walking on the beach is better for your body than walking on pavement! That’s because you exert between 1.6 and 2.5 times more effort on sand than on hard, flat ground. Sand not your thing? At Marina Bay, we also offer a state-of-the-art fitness center, separate cardio center, and even a standalone yoga studio so you can perfect your shavasana. Staying in shape couldn’t be more accessible at Marina Bay!
4. It Turns Daily Life Into A Vacation
Living by the sea in Massachusetts is like living in a dream. Our boardwalk residences boast spectacular sunsets and fabulous people-watching opportunities. After all, folks come from across the globe to experience the towns and beaches around Boston.
Specifically, our luxurious waterfront apartments provide a resort lifestyle every day of the year that offers:
- Majestic views of downtown Boston
- Free shuttle rides to public transportation
- Easy highway access to Boston and Quincy
- Trendy shops and restaurants
- Convenient parking and docking options
- A pathway to the scenic Squantum Point Park
To find out more about Meriel Marina Bay and our neighborhood,